Get some wedding playlist inspiration based on Spotify users’ most played tracks. --Courtesy of the Knot.
It's no secret that wedding season is in full swing. In fact, on-demand music company Spotify recently found that its users streamed wedding-related playlists frequently during certain months of the year.
In response, Spotify built its own bunch of wedding day playlists based on user favorites like "Marry You" by Bruno Mars and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston. This way, you'll never have to stress about the perfect wedding playlist again.
To check out more inspirational tunes for your BIG DAY, go to Spotify.com
1. "Thinking Out Loud," Ed Sheeran
2. "At Last," Etta James
3. "You Are the Best Thing," Ray LaMontagne
4. "All of Me," John Legend
5. "A Thousand Years," Christina Perri
6. "Make You Feel My Love," Adele
7. "I Won't Give Up," Jason Mraz
8. "Everything," Michael Bublé
9. "Better Together," Jack Johnson
10. "Amazed," Lonestar