This package is for the couple who wants someone by their side every step of the way! With this package we'll assist you with locating that special venue; whether it's an extravagant resort or an intimate dream destination. We'll prepare your personal design concept to bring all your visions to life. We'll work with you to prepare a budget that's reasonable to achieve all the details you expect. We offer an exciting list of top rated vendors to bring your wedding day to perfection, and will happily schedule all your vendor meetings. We'll review all your contracts for accuracy, terms and conditions . We offer guest accomodation and transportation services should your guests require assistance making their reservations. We will manage and receive all your guest RSVP's and keep you updated frequently. We will prepare your rehearsal and wedding day itinerary and room design. Our final design meeting will be scheduled at your convenience (approximately one month prior to your wedding) and once approved, we will distribute it to all your vendors. On the day of your wedding, we will be on site a minimum or two hours prior to your ceremony to set up all the items needed to create your unique vision. At the end of the evening, we will box up all your gifts, ceremony items and reception items and safely give them to the designated person of your choice. We will gladly distribute any final payments or gratuities you may have as well. So let's start this party with our consultation.
• Unlimited communication with your Diamond Receptions’ Consultant from the moment of contract signing through your wedding day. Also includes unlimited face-face meetings.
• Quality vendor referrals & appointment settings with your Consultant in attendance if requested
• Contract negotiations for all Vendors & Venues
• Venue preview tours with your Consultant in attendance (up to 5 in Central Florida)
• Assistance with choosing your Bridal gown & consultation along with guidance with wedding party dresses & tuxedo rentals/suit purchases
• Budget preparation
• Guest Services Assistance if needed for your guests i.e., transportation, hotel room blocks guest information, etc.
• Invitation assembly & mailing (postage and invitation must be provided by couple)
• RSVP tracking with updates provided via email
• Favor Assembly and placement. Your consultant will assemble your simple favors and display for your guests on your wedding day